UFC 285 was one of the most highly anticipated fights of the year, and it lived up to the hype. Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane went head to head in a battle of strength, agility, and determination. Fans were on the edge of their seats throughout the fight, waiting to see who would come out on top.
In the end, it was Jon Jones who emerged victorious, but both fighters gave it their all. Let’s take a closer look at the fight card results and everything that happened during UFC 285.
The Fight Card Results
The UFC 285 fight card was stacked with some of the best fighters in the world, and the results did not disappoint. Here are the results of each fight on the card:
- Jon Jones defeated Ciryl Gane via submission
- Amanda Nunes defeated Julianna Pena via submission (rear-naked choke)
- Vicente Luque defeated Michael Chiesa via submission (D’Arce choke)
- Sean O’Malley defeated Raulian Paiva via TKO (punches)
- Alexandre Pantoja defeated Brandon Royval via unanimous decision
- Pedro Munhoz defeated Dominick Cruz via split decision
- Maki Pitolo defeated Julian Marquez via unanimous decision
- Cody Stamann defeated Sodiq Yusuff via unanimous decision
- Talia Santos defeated Joanne Calderwood via split decision
- Derrick Lewis defeated Tai Tuivasa via knockout (punches)
The main event of the night, Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane, was undoubtedly the highlight of the card. Both fighters showed off their skills and put on an incredible show for fans.
The Fight Analysis
Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane are two of the most talented fighters in the UFC, and their matchup was highly anticipated. Jones is known for his strength and agility, while Gane is known for his speed and technical prowess.
Throughout the fight, both fighters had their moments. Gane landed some powerful strikes, while Jones was able to evade many of Gane’ attacks and land some impressive shots of his own.
In the end, it was Jon who was able to secure the win via submission decision. He showcased his technical abilities and outmaneuvered Jones throughout the fight.
The fight was a great showcase of the talent and skill of both fighters, and it will be interesting to see where their careers go from here.
UFC 285 was a night of incredible fights and impressive performances. Jon Jones emerged victorious over Ciryl Gane in the main event, but all of the fighters on the card put on a great show for fans.
We hope you enjoyed our coverage of UFC 285: Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane Fight Card Results,