Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 :- Sikkim Police Recruitment Board is preparing for the recruitment of all the vacant posts in the Police Department. For which the outline has been prepared by the Sikkim Police Recruitment Board. So the candidates who were preparing for the Sikkim Police job and wanted to get selected in the Sikkim Police, this is a great news for them.
Soon Sikkim Police Recruitment Board will issue notification for various posts for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022. This will be a very golden opportunity for those who want to do job in Police. It is advised by us to the candidates that they should start preparing for the recruitment as soon as possible.
In this article, we are giving all the information regarding the notification of Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022. Candidates can read all the information here to apply online for various posts. Candidates must read the article carefully to check age, eligibility criteria, required eligibility, selection for these recruitments. For Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022, all the necessary information that the candidate needs to know is being given by us in this article.
In this article, we are giving all the information regarding online application process, salary, physical efficiency test for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022. In this article, we have also given detailed information about the syllabus required for the written examination for the candidates for this recruitment. With the help of which candidates can easily prepare well for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022. So that the candidates will be easy in the selection process for this recruitment.
In this article, we will provide the detailed information about the important dates of Police Recruitment to the aspirants who are interested in the recruitment of Sikkim Police. The candidate will get all the information from here. Candidates will not need to go anywhere for Police Vacancy.
Table of Contents
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Sikkim Police Recruitment Overview|
|Authority||Sikkim Police Department|
|Post Name||Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, and other posts|
|Total Vacancies||1700 (Expected)|
|Notification Release Date||May 2022 (First Week) (Expected)|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
Eligibility & Qualification
Aspirants who are interested to job in Sikkim Police Department and interested to job in Police and want to apply online for Sikkim Police Vacancies 2022, they need to know eligibility, qualification, age criteria etc. for various posts of Sikkim Police. It is essential to have information. The eligibility and qualification required for police posts are as follows:-
Education Qualification :-
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ HSC/ 12th class from any recognized board or other educational institute to apply online for Constable, Driver etc. posts.
- To apply for the higher posts in Police Department, candidate should have Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit :-
Age Limit for Sikkim Police Constable
|Category||Min. Age||Max. Age|
|Male Candidates||18 Years||21 Years|
|Female Candidates||18 Years||25 Years|
|OBC-CL/OBC-SL (Male)||18 Years||24 Years|
|SC/ST/BL Primitive Tribe (Male)||18 Years||26 Years|
|Home Guard (Male)||18 Years||24 Years|
|SC/ST/BL Primitive Tribe (Male) Sportsmen||18 Years||31 Years|
|OBC-SL/OBC-CL/UR-Sportsmen (Male)||18 Years||26 Years|
|SC/ST/BL Primitive Tribe (Female)||18 Years||30 Years|
|OBC-CL/OBC-SL (Female)||18 Years||28 Years|
|Home Guard (Female)||18 Years||28 Years|
|SC/ST/BL Primitive Tribe (Female) Sportsmen||18 Years||35 Years|
|OBC-SL/OBC-CL/UR-Sportsmen (Female)||18 Years||30 Years|
Age Limit for Sikkim Police Sub-Inspector (SI)
- Minimum Age for Candidates :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates :- 25 Years
Note :- For the post of Sikkim Police Sub Inspector, there will be a provision of relaxation of 03 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates and 05 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST category candidates.
Salary for Sikkim Police Recruitment
- Sub-Inspector (SI) :- Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs. 4200/ (Revised pay scale after 7 CPC-Level 6 (35400-112400).
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) :- Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Revised pay scale after 7th CPC – Level 5 (29200-92300).
- Head Constable :- Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Revised pay scale after 7th CPC-Level 4 (25500-81100).
- Constable (Executive) :- Pay Band-2 Rs. 5200 20200+Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- (Revised pay scale after 7th CPC – Level 3 (21700-69100).
Note :- Apart from basic salary, various types of allowances are payable to the candidates who are selected in Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022. These are combined to make up the final salary. Above we have given the details of Basic Salary and Grade Pay.
Final Salary = Basic Salary + Dearness Allowance + HRA + TA – EPF
*HRA = House Rent Allowance
*TA = Travelling Allowance
*EPF = Employee’s Provident Fund
Selection Process for Sikkim Police @sikkimpolice.nic.in
Candidates are selected for Sikkim Police Vacancy on the basis of following process:-
- Written Test (CBT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022
Sikkim Police Department conducts written examination for recruitment to the vacant posts of Sikkim Police. All the questions asked in the written examination for Sikkim Police Recruitment are objective type:-
- All the questions asked in this exam will be objective type.
- The total time of this written exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- This written test is divided into four parts :- Digital Ability, Current Affairs, Reasoning and General Knowledge.
- This Police Recruitment Test will be conducted in Bilingual (English).
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in this exam and the total marks of the exam will be 100.
Physical Standard Test (PST) for Sikkim Police Recruitment
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Sikkim Police
|Gender||Parameter||Required||No. of Chance|
|Male||Long Jump||14 ft||03|
|High Jump||3 ft 9 in||03|
|Race||1600 Meters in 06 min.||01|
|Female||Long Jump||10 ft||03|
|High Jump||03 ft||03|
|Race||1600 Meters in 08 min.||01|
After clearing the above steps the candidate will be called for the interview round. The candidates who will be eligible for the interview will be screened by the Sikkim Police Recruitment Board for personality, talking manner.
Sikkim Police Document Verification
It is mandatory for the candidates to have the following documents for the document verification process:-
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Caste certificate to claim reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- SSLC/12th/ Graduation certificate
- Voter ID
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman)
- Employment registration certificate
- Sports certificates from the district, state, national or higher levels
- Date of Birth certificate
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
Medical Test for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2022
|Eye Sight||Distant Vision||Near Vision|
|6/6||6/6||0/5 (Snellen)||0/5 (Snellen)|
|Notification Date||Coming Soon|
|Apply Now||Coming Soon|
|Telegram||Join our Telegram Channel|
|Official Website||Visit Sikkim Police Website|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
(Q.1) How can I join Sikkim police?
Ans. To get selected for Sikkim Police Jobs, candidates need to pass written test, physical standard test, physical efficiency test and medical examination.
(Q.2) What is the salary of Sikkim police?
Ans. Various pay scales have been fixed for different posts in Sikkim Police. The pay scale for SI is 9300-34800, while for ASI, Head Constable, Constable the pay scale will be Rs 5200-20200. Grade Pay for SI, ASI, Head Constable, Constable will be Rs 4200, 2800, 2400, 2000 respectively.