Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Admit Card 2022 has been released for the registered candidates. Candidates appearing for the exam should download their OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam Admit Card at least two days before the exam. OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam will be held on 10th July. AAO Exam 2022 will be conducted in computer-based test mode at various exam centers in Odisha.
Students may face technical difficulties downloading the OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam Admit Card. That is why in this article, we have given information about how to download the admit card and from where to download it.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam Admit Card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam center. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination center without the admit card. Therefore, candidates must download the admit card before the day of the examination. Check here how to download Assistant Agriculture Officers Admit Card 2022, important dates and other details.
Important OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022 Dates
Here are the important dates related to OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022.
|OPSC AAO Exam 2022 Events||Dates|
|OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022||03 July 2022|
|OPSC AAO Exam 2022 Date||10 July 2022 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
*Please note: The dates mentioned above are subject to change.
How to Download OPSC AAO Exam 2022 Admit Card?
Follow the steps given below to know how to download OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022:
Steps to download OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam admit card
- The candidate has to first visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
- In the What’s New section appearing on the homepage of the Odisha Public Service Commission website, click on the link “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for the Written Examination scheduled to be held on 10.07.2022 for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Agriculture Officer (Advt. No. 27 of 2021-22)”.
- On clicking the link a new webpage will open.
- Then, the candidate has to enter the roll number and date of birth and login. Date of Birth can be used in DDMMYYYY format. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On clicking on the submit button, the admit card will appear on the screen in front of the candidate.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
Details on Odisha Public Service Commission AAO Exam Admit Card 2022
Candidates must check the following details as soon as they download the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Exam Admit Card:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s address
- Date of birth and gender
- Roll Number and Application Number
- Exam date and time
- Exam Shift & Timings
- Reporting time at exam center
- Name and address of the exam center
- Instructions on exam day
Candidates should download their OPSC AAO Exam 2022 Admit Card at least 2-3 days before the exam date. To download the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card, 2022 candidates must log in with their application number and password.
Errors to Check in the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022
As the candidates download the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022, they must check the information on it carefully. Check the information provided below on the admit card and check that it should match the data entered by the candidates in the AAO application form:
- The applicant’s name should match the name mentioned in AAO Application Form 2022.
- The date of birth should check the date mentioned in the application form.
- The date and time of the exam must be correct.
- The exam center should be among the options selected while filling out the AAO Application Form 2022.
Assistant Agriculture Officers Exam 2022 Admit Card Instructions
- Candidates should cross-check the details mentioned on Odisha AAO Admit Card before downloading it.
- Candidates must carry one photo ID proof along with the admit card on the examination day. A photo ID can be any of the following – Voter ID, Aadhar Card / Enrollment Number with Photo, Ration Card, Driving License, PAN Card and Passport.
- Candidates in the PWD category must carry a PWD certificate along with the admit card.
- Candidates should carry a passport-size photograph that matches the confirmation slip.
- Before appearing for the exam, candidates must go through the instructions regarding the exam center mentioned on the OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates need to follow the exam day instructions given below on the day of the main exam of Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates must carry Odisha AAO Exam Admit Card, Photo ID Proof and Declaration Form to the exam center.
- They will have to reach the examination center at least one hour before the examination’s commencement to complete the gate search’s formalities.
- Candidates must wear three-ply cotton masks at all times in the examination center. Candidates without masks will not be allowed to enter the OPSC AAO Exam Center.
- Candidates must carry a blue or black ballpoint pen, transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer.
- Candidates should not carry electronic gadgets to the examination center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center once the gate is closed.
|OPSC AAO Exam Date||10 July 2022|
|OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card Released on||03 July 2022|
|Download Admit Card||Download AAO Admit Card|
|Official Website||Visit OPSC Official Website|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
(Q.1) What is the salary of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)?
Ans. The pay scale of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) is 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/- (Level 10).
(Q.2) Is there any negative marking in AAO exam?
Ans. There will be negative marking in AAO exam. 1/4 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
(Q.3) When will the OPSC AAO Exam 2022 be conducted?
Ans. OPSC AAO Exam 2022 is going to be conducted by OPSC on 10 July 2022.
(Q.4) When will the OPSC AAO Exam admit card 2022 released?
Ans. OPSC AAO Exam Admit Card 2022 will be issued by the Odisha Public Service Commission on 03 July 2022.