LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 released by Tripura Public Service Commission. We given all information regarding this recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply for online form. Interested candidate can fill their online application and apply by clicking on below direct link. Read this article to know all details about LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021.
The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released notification for the recruitment for the posts of LD Assistant along with Typist. Candidates were waiting for this recruitment for a long time. Now their wait is over. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment as soon as possible. The last date to apply online for this recruitment is 15 January 2022. All the information regarding this recruitment is given below. For more information, the candidate can see the official release issued regarding this recruitment. The download link of the official release has been provided by us in this article below.
- 1 LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 Vacancies
- 2 Educational Qualification for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 3 Age Limit for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 4 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 5 Selection Process LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 6 Application Fees LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 7 How to Apply Online Form for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 8 Important Link for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- 9 Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 Vacancies
|Category||No. of vacancy|
|SC||11||2 post reserved for persons with disabilities|
Educational Qualification for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: Must have passed the Higher Secondary (+2) stage examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with the knowledge of typing in Computer with an accurate speed of 40(forty) words per minute along with basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 15.01.2022 Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST/PH candidates and Government Servant. The Government employees belong to ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Choice of Centre
The Commission will conduct Written Examination at 06 (six) different Centers viz. (1) Agartala (ii) Ambassa (iii) Belonia (iv) Dharmanagar (v) Kailashahar, & (vi) Udaipur. The intending candidates will have to choose name of any one center out of the six as Instructed in the Online Application portal. If a candidate does not choose name of center in his/her Application Form, the Commission at its discretion will allot a center from any one of the listed centers. The Commission also reserves the right to change the Center as opted by the Candidate(s), if considered necessary.
The last date of submission of online application is 15.01.2022 (upto 5.30 PM). The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Offline examination will be conducted for this recruitment. The offline written test will be of 200 marks. There will be 2 papers for the written examination and each paper will be of 100 marks. 2 hours will be given for each paper. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of both the papers of this written examination and on the basis of this merit list candidates will be called for type test. The number of candidates for the type test will be 5 times more than the total number of vacancies.
Syllabus LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
|English||Report writing or essay, Translation into English from Bengali, Summary/Precis Writing||40|
(Descriptive type/Conventional exam)
|Use of appropriate preposition and articles, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms & antonyms||60|
(OMR based MCQ)
|G.K. & Current Affairs||(i) Matters of common experience and current events and problems with special reference to India and world, helping the development of curiosity and interest among the youths.|
(ii) Elementary Knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography
(OMR based MCQ)
Selection Process LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of both the papers of this written examination and on the basis of this merit list candidates will be called for type test. The number of candidates for the type test will be 5 times more than the total number of vacancies.
- The final Selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in aggregate adding the marks obtained in the written examination and the type test. If a candidate remains absent in Type Test his/her candidate will not be considered for final selection.
- In the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age.
General Instructions:- In case of SC/ST candidate, who do not initially qualify in the computer type test but figure high in the merit list otherwise will be given further opportunity to pass computer type test within 06(six) months. Accordingly, he/she/they will be given conditional offer of appointment and will be appointed only after passing of computer type test.
Application Fees LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
(a) Group-C Posts: – Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/ (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(b) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non-refundable.
1. Online Application Portal:
(a) Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the necessary instructions regarding filling up of online application.
(b) Online Application Portal will be available on Commission’s website from 07.12.2021 to 15.01.2022. (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz. www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
(c) Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receipt Number is complete in all respects.
(d) In case of multiple applications, the application with latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receive Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
2. (a) Candidates are not required to upload with their applications any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Permanent Residence Certificate, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Benchmark Disability (PH), EX-Service Men, BPL Card, etc. which will be verified at the time of the Type Writing Test.
(b) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted for the written Examination and Type test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
How to Apply Online Form for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
- First Candidate have to visit the official website of Tirpura Public Service Commission named tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- On the homepage, the candidate will see the link of online application in the left side, click on it.
- A new webpage will open, in this webpage the candidate will see the link to apply for LDACT Grade VI GA (SA) Department. You have to click on Apply Here button.
- After this, the candidate has to enter his name, email address, mobile number and OTP will have to generate. After that enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- Then fill you personal detail and information.
- After that submit your form and download form copy.
- Pay Online application fees through payment portal.
Important Link for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021
|Online Form Start||07 December 2021|
|Last Date for Online form||15 January 2021|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ’s)
Q.1 :- How to apply for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021?
Ans. :- Candidate can apply online for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 by following the above given process.
Q.2 :- What is the age limit for LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021?
Ans. :- The age limit for this recruitment has been kept minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years.
Q.2 :- What is the last date to fill LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 online Form?
Ans. :- The last date for filling the online form of LD assistant and Typist recruitment 2021 has been kept as 15 January 2022.